Niles North Fine Arts Parents & Patrons, Ltd.
Incorporated as a not-for-profit charitable organization Dec. 19, 2000, the primary purpose of Niles North Fine Arts Parents & Patrons is to foster, promote and expand community support of the Niles North Fine Arts. Our goals are simple, but essential:
- To ensure that the fine arts are part of a complete, well-rounded education at Niles North High School.
- To offer aid in helping fine arts students reach their full potential.
- To help enhance the overall experience of fine arts students.
- To help increase student participation in, and exposure to, fine arts activities.
- To increase parent and community involvement in supporting fine arts activities.
- To improve communication between fine arts parents, students, teachers, school administrators and the community.
Your membership dues and donations support the activities of the organization:
- Our Student Grant Program assists fine arts students to pursue lessons, classes and programs not offered for credit in school.
- Honorariums and Grants provide essential funding for field trips, visiting artists, special educational activities and workshops for Niles North Fine Arts groups.
- Communication projects keep parents and the community informed on the activities, achievements, events and fundraisers sponsored by the Niles North Fine Arts Department.
It’s easy to become a member. Please join us and help us continue our FINE mission. To make a secure online donation through PayPal, click HERE.
Executive Service Board
Carolyn Adams, email@example.com
Allison Rickett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Omori, email@example.com
Deb Keegan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fine Arts Parents & Patrons Liaisons
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.